Even numbered years have been my jam. For some reason I just feel a little more positive and a bit more optimistic in these years. Odd number years seemed to have always marked decisions for me or big life events, like being born and graduating high school/college or frustrating things like my father moving out of state. Or starting a business! But even years, specifically the years after big scary things have happened (with the exception of 2012)– have always been pretty peaceful and rewarding. I can’t imagine that 2016 would break this trend. So I have a few things I’d like to accomplish this year, personal and professional, and I was told that if you tell friends your goal they’ll support you (or at least call you out when you make a poor decision).
Here’s to big things happening in 2016:
- Blog at least 50 times
- Interview a minimum of 10 local vendors (two on the books – 8 to go!)
- Execute perfect* weddings for the brides I have on the books!
- Help/pull together 3 styled shoots
- Travel somewhere new
- Surprise my husband 3 times (absolute minimum!)
- Stay sugar free for 2016 (so far so good!)
- Figure out mobile/electronic payment options for BSBL
- Get SEO savvy!
- Ride in a hot air balloon
*perfect for the bride :):)
There it is. Some basic numbers that are believable and some fun mixed in with the hard work. I think this year is going to be fabulous!!