Things have been crazy here for the last couple of weeks, last week especially. I got to celebrate the love of one of my best friends and her new fiance, as well as meet some new brides, not to mention I’ve started to meet and develop relationships with some other local vendors. Unfortunately, blogging has fallen to the end of the priority list. So, for this week I figured I’d update my 2016 goals, with it being the end of Q1 it’s perfect timing to review and plan for the rest of the year!
If you don’t remember, back in January I posted my ‘to-do’s’ for the year, here’s the edited version:
Here’s to big things happening in 2016:
- Blog at least 50 times – this makes 13 – on track!
- Interview a minimum of 10 local vendors – 3 done – 2 planned – 5 to go!
- Execute perfect* weddings for the brides I have on the books!
- Help/pull together 3 styled shoots – Spring Awakening complete, check it out here
- Travel somewhere new – Fall trip booked, now just research and plan!
- Surprise my husband 3 times – 1st one was a huge success (see proof here)
- Stay sugar free for 2016 – so far so good!
- Figure out mobile/electronic payment options for BSBL
- Get SEO savvy!
- Ride in a hot air balloon
*perfect for the bride :):)
While I still have a long ways to go, there are some really exciting things planned for this year. My business continues to grow and I’m learning everyday. I cannot tell you how thankful I am so have some of the best mentors around, shout out to Blush & Whim, Ashley Fox Designs and Sadie’s Floral, your incredibly beautiful businesses inspire me daily! Thanks for being you and here’s to 2016!