Word on the street is true! Bridal Support by Leeah is looking for a couple of interns to help with fall weddings! Have you always wanted to see what the wedding industry is all about? Reach out to me and I’d love to chat about your goals and tell you what I nee dhelp with. Some basic requests of interns are to assist at multiple events, help write content for the blog and assist on venue/vendor relationships.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Efficiently handles client email enquiries in a timely manner
- Maintain appropriate client communication from date of booking to wedding date
- Works closely with client and vendors to develop day of timeline
- Coordinates and manages day of tasks as agreed upon with client and vendors with a team or by yourself
- Closely communicates with client throughout event planning and during event to ensure no details are overlooked
- Write a minimum of one blog post a month
- Organized, self-sufficient and successful at managing change
- High energy
- Positive outlook on love
- A love for the wedding industry and a desire to learn
- Willing to hustle for school credit and/or for free
Send your resume and a short blurb about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to hearing from you!